Student Request

A message from Natalie Niedzielski niedzielski@gmx.net

Please reply directly if you can help.....





My name is Natalie, I am 26 years old and I live in the South of Germany.
Three weeks ago, I received my goldsmith degree at the State College for Glass and Jewellery in Neugablonz.
(www.berufsfachschule-neugablonz.de)

During my three years there, I took part in a one week enamel course with Nikolaus Kirchner, who is a german cloissonne-enamel artist.
Since then, I started to work and experiment myself with enamel in jewellery.
Plique-a-jour became the main part of my journeyman´s piece.

Now, I would like to deepen my experience, learn about and work more with enameling.
To enable this, I am looking for a placement or the option to work for Enamel-Artists for short, or if possible a longer term.
My aim is to help with the work and to learn thereby.

May be, some members of your society would like to have a student apprentice ?

I would be very happy, if you could find the time to answer and I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Natalie Niedzielski niedzielski@gmx.net